Six Destinations, One Trip: A Visual Journey through Western Europe

They say a picture is worth a thousands words (I wonder how much a .gif is worth?). Since this mysterious group of 'they' folk is seemingly always correct, I figured I'd let the photography do the talking today. 

I recently returned from a 21-day backpacking trip across western Europe with a friend. While its considered cliche to say that such a trip is life-changing, I'm going to say it anyway. And not simply because you can buy wine in convenience stores.

Photos don't begin to do the trip justice, but that doesn't mean I didn't try anyways. 

London

Having a tourist moment


Big Ben



St. Paul's Cathedral

Amsterdam

Kitschy Camper Vans at Lucky Lake Hostel

Paris

Pyramide outside the Louvre


Louvre

The recipe for a great afternoon: meat, cheese, bread and wine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thrifty thoughts? Feel free to comment below.