Styling + Profiling: Ombre, Knit and (P)Leather

The best part about DIY is the ability to show off your handiwork. After my impromptu dip-dyeing session, I was excited to finally be able to incorporate the freshly dyed items into my ever-expanding  wardrobe.





The Look

 In honour of fall, I incorporated some classic elements associated with the season:
 A chunky knit infinity scarf I bought at Value Village for around $5 last year, and a cropped 'leather' jacket I bought at the CNE for $5 this year (there's more to the Ex than just cronut burgers). SinceI am very proud of last week's dip-dyeing pseudo success, I incorporated the ombre denim shirt into the mix.

Thrifted Value Village Knit Scarf
Ombre-shirt from last week's DIY
 I paired these items with a simple pair of black smoking loafers from Old Navy and the freshly ombre-fyied denim shirt.
$5 CNE 'Leather' Cropped Biker Jacket from Bluenotes 'pop-up'

black,loafers,Old
Someone hand me a cigar...and a velvet robe to go with these shoes

Preview of the whole outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thrifty thoughts? Feel free to comment below.