Styling and Profiling: Patterned Vest


I must apologize, primarily for being all talk and no action. I realize it is my duty as a thrifting fashion blogger to:
1. Deliver you the thrifted goods
and most importantly,
2. Show you how I/you can wear them!

So from this day forward, I hereby introduce the new weekly segment entitled "Styling and Profiling", in which I, you guessed it, show you how I put together outfits with things that I have acquired via the thrift store [and occasionally elsewhere].


This week to kick off the inaugural edition of S+P ( you'll soon realize I'm very prone to short forms...but isn't everyone in this generation?!) I will be showing you how I wore the lovely studious-looking vest that I purchased from my last visit to Goodwill at Islington. In case you need a refresher, check it out here.  

A bit of background

I kept this outfit pretty monochrome because I was going to school, and because I didn't want too much to distract from the vest as the statement piece.  But without further ado, here is this week's first official Styling and Profiling feature!

                     
                    Thrifted Item: Patterned Vest 


Don't mind the face...'twas Monday and I wasn't feeling that well. Still I soldiered on in the name of fashion!



I don't always wear jewelry, but when I do...I wear a lot

Vest: Thrifted
Shirt: Old Navy
Grey Corduroy Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Boohoo.com
Jewelry: Aldo, GoJane.com
 

Also stay tuned for the second half of the thrift haul from my trip to the Goodwill at Islington,I wasn't lying when I said I bought a lot of stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thrifty thoughts? Feel free to comment below.